Does your exhibit tell your brand story? Providing attendees with an engaging, interactive experience is key to optimizing foot traffic and creating a lasting impression. Here are some effective trade show booth design ideas for your next event in Toronto.
- 360⁰ Branding: To create a lasting impression on your prospects and customers, ensure all exhibits and marketing elements in your booth reflect your brand. This involves maintaining a uniform colour, graphics and messaging in logo tents, flag banners, custom pop up displays, graphics, giveaways, etc. Developing brand association is key to staying top of mind.
- Engage with technology: Technology can do wonders in boosting your customer engagement. Incorporating it into your trade show plan will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your overall marketing strategies. Some of our favourite uses are:
- Digital signage: An LCD monitor is always a smart investment. It eliminates the expense of printing material. While most exhibitors use graphics, you can include short video or presentation to draw attention and stand out. It is also easy to modify your content from one tradeshow to another.
- Interactive touch screens: This is a simple way to increase engagement at your booth. Using a tailored interface, you can create personalized visual presentations for your prospects. This is especially helpful if your business markets to different demographics.
- WiFi and phone charging stations: With mobile devices being key communication tools, people are always looking for charging outlets and WiFi zones. Incorporate signage and touch screens with key messaging at charging stations or kiosks to reinforce your brand.
- LED lighting: Creative show booths attract the most customers; lighting is an important yet neglected element of booth design. LED light strips, bars, pucks, spot and focus lights create eye-catching display areas while providing clear visibility.
- Get visitors involved: People are more likely to remember engaging and interactive booths. From photo booths to contests, prize wheels and virtual reality product demos, the possibilities for providing your visitors with a memorable experience are limitless. Studies show that businesses using virtual reality at trade shows have cited up to a 30 percent increase in acquired leads.
- Use QR codes to capture leads: QR codes is an amazing tool to streamline lead generation. Linking them to your lead generation pages and social media sites will provide you with valuable customer information that is dynamic and trackable. After all, the main purpose of your trade show exhibit is to acquire fresh leads in your sales pipeline. To maximize your leads, include QR codes in pre-show mailers, all products in your exhibit, contests and giveaways at the show.
- Pick your most experienced and motivated staff for the event: Your trade show team is a reflection of your company and one of your most important marketing tools. Select experienced and motivated personnel from different departments, if possible. Provide them with training on products and services as well as how to market your offerings to attendees. A trained team is the difference between a successful event and a wasted opportunity.
Best Displays & Graphics offers customized booth design ideas and trade show displays to meet your specific needs and budget. From show stands to retractable banners, counters, kiosks, tents and flags, we fulfil all your requirements. Our high-quality graphic design renderings will give you an edge over the competition. Businesses in Toronto and across North America rely on our award-winning services to increase their customer base.
Call 905-940-BEST (2378) or come to our showroom at 7676 Woodbine Ave #10 in Markham, Ontario for effective trade show booth design ideas.