June 9, 2015
The summer months are perfect for cottaging, vacationing, and other outdoor activities. Consequently, because so many people are out of the country or enjoying the weather, they can’t find time to host/attend as many tradeshows as they normally do throughout the year.
Once summer comes to an end, the tradeshow season will be in full swing again, but until then it is best to use this downtime to your advantage in order to plan ahead.
What You Can Do to Prepare for the Autumn Tradeshow Season
One of the best ways to prepare for the conference season is to hire a versatile company like Best Displays & Graphics to oversee the trade show from start to finish and make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Best Displays & Graphics staff specializes in booth design, construction, installation, dismantling, and storage, and can help all businesses with their specific needs. You should also use your free time during the summer to:
– Research tradeshows in North America appropriate to your company, your goals, and your target customer. Decide which shows to attend based on research and marketing budget.
– Assess your current display and marketing needs to ensure they are aligned. If not, examine your marketing goals and what booth elements need to be modified to meet these goals. Use the slow season to focus on details and make changes so that you are ready for your next show.
– Train booth staff and focus on engaging your potential customers, lead gathering, and follow-up procedures.
– Review hand-out material content and update as required. Consider using technology to replace hard-copy material.
– Look into lead generation software to see if it would be an appropriate use for your company at your next trade show.
– Research how you can go mobile and connect/interact with tradeshow attendees via smartphone.
– Remind your customers well in advance of your tradeshow by sending them email newsletters.
– Plan your estimated costs to determine whether you need to budget and cut out some of your more unnecessary expenses.
Why Choose Best Displays & Graphics?
At Best Displays & Graphics, we have a wide range of different products for our customers to choose from like pop-up displays, banner stands, flag banners, literature racks, flooring, kiosks, table clothes, drug identification kits, and more. We also offer a full range of services overseeing your tradeshow and making sure that the entire day is a success. Our hard work, proven results, and expertise in the industry ensure that once our customers require a new display they come back to us.
Now that it’s summertime, companies can expect to attend few to no conferences until September because nobody wants to be cooped inside a room on a beautiful July afternoon. By planning their tradeshow strategy during the summer, businesses can save themselves the stress of having to rush and figure everything out closer to the date. Moreover, planning during the summer offers companies the opportunity to carefully research everything they need to prior to making a concrete decision. Businesses that choose a versatile company, like Best Displays & Graphics, can expect to have some help with their tradeshow needs. Unfortunately, conferences are a big deal and take a lot of planning. That is why it is necessary to plan everything you can well in advance.
Contact the professionals at Best Displays & Graphics today to see for yourself why companies continue to come back to use our tradeshow services time and time again. If you would like to learn more about how Best Displays & Graphics can help you save money on your next trade show, contact us today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, over the phone at 905 940 2378, or directly at our Markham office and showroom address. Information about Best Displays & Graphics’ full line of products and services can be accessed simply by visiting our website at https://www.bestdisplays.com/. Read our blog or view our gallery to see some of the interesting projects that we have completed in the past.