- Brock University
A key factor for our decision to go with Best Displays centered on the materials they use – the frames and fabric images are lightweight, compact, and versatile, allowing for maximum flexibility while requiring virtually no transportation or storage fees. We were looking to stand out in a very overwhelming setting – the design and colors they imagined for us are one-of-a-kind and helped to bring our brand to life in a memorable way.
100% Made In Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our high-quality, easy to use FabFrame Display Solution allows us to create modular trade show displays of any size and shape. Combined with high-quality, 4-way powerstretch tension fabric graphics that can accommodate back-lighting features, our FabFrame displays will leave a positive lasting impression on any company’s existing and potential customers.
Features and Benefits of Fabframe Displays with Tension Fabric Graphics
- Lightweight, high-quality aluminum frame for easy assembly – no tools required.
- Fully modular – easy to reduce a 40’ booth to a 10’ booth using the same components and graphics.
- Highly portable and breaks down into hard plastic transport and storage cases, allowing for savings on shipping and storage expenditure.
- Lifetime Warranty included.
- Graphics printed on high-quality heavy-knit, 4-way powerstretch tension fabric graphics.
- Backlighting, shelving and audio/video additions available.